August 30th is summer – summer is ending, a ton of things to do.

 


The last weekend in August. Which means summer is ending too. Of course, it's already cooler. It's already August. But it was quite chilly in the morning. I was already wondering – will this day be like summer? But the answer is yes! The day was bright and summery. The clouds parted, and the day had a bright summer sky. It was warm.



I ran in the garden. That day was a day of relaxation. How long ago it was. I remembered old times. My first days at the countryside. When I was just running on the grass. And playing games. In some way, I repeated it all. And it's a great summer relaxation. Garden-computer. Back and forth. I ran in the garden. Played some computer games. I have a white Acer Aspire computer. For some reason, a bunch of things I like won't start. It's Windows 8.1, but Might and Magic VI won't start. Need for Speed ​​3, 4, 5 are the same.



So I played whatever I could get my hands on. It was a total dark game – a modification of Diablo. The Hell 3. Well, when I say dark, I mean the game's mood. Gothic and gloomy. But I enjoyed it. I went into a dungeon. I reached the second level. You have to save constantly. And I had a butcher right on the first floor. That's how random generation works. I played this game and enjoyed it. A fascinating dungeon. Beautiful graphics. The first part has a very different atmosphere. Not like the second.

 


Then, of course, the garden. The theme of a countryside is a garden theme. For me. I took photos of the garden. I think this time I took 500 photos. Sony DCF T20 and Memory Stick. I have 8GB. I took photos of the garden. This time the emphasis was on Asters. While I kept putting it off and waiting. Some. The Asters are already finishing blooming. At least that's what it seems. I took lots and lots of Asters. I have a whole corner of them. Della visits. Took some photos. Went to relax. And more photos.

Of course, I also photograph the sky. The sky in summer. How beautifully the clouds are arranged in the sky. And a few photos of ordinary green grass. That's my thing too. I'll be sharing these photos all year long; a wonderful memory of the summer of 2026.

 


I was relaxing. Walking in the garden. Just wandering around. Clearing my head. As they say. It's nice at the countryside. Flowers are growing. Everything is green. Peaceful. And the sky is beautiful. A wonderful vacation. How could I not have thought of going to the countryside before? But now I've corrected that. And this is my third year trying to create a garden. Two of which I've succeeded in. So I'm already a countryside owner. I've even thought about reviving old hobbies. Collecting cartridges for Dendy or Sega. Or VHS tapes. Old technology like a VCR or a cheap laptop. Installing an operating system, installing software. Not difficult at all. But it still takes time. A little figuring out. Googling. That's what a positive vacation is like. Positivity. And joy. Yes, that's it. Positive emotions. A calm day. Yes, that's what I need!



Then, around four o'clock in the afternoon. The weather finally got darker. Clouds quickly covered the sky. And everything became so gloomy. But it's still summer. Cooler, but still summer. That'll do. My criterion for summer is if you can run around in shorts. Summer means shorts. Such a sign of summer. And that's all there was. A wonderful last weekend of summer. I celebrated it with such attention to summer.



Things didn't end there. In the garden bed—which I spend little time on—some carrots, parsley, or something, are still growing. And dill. Which has already bloomed. And I don't do anything. I need to organize it somehow; it will be for next year. I planted everything together and I don't know what everything looks like. Which is carrot, which is radish. I don't know. That's how it is. And I don't touch it.



And it's already night. It's getting dark faster now. It's literally already dark at 8. And it's getting dark quickly. I was putting together a greenhouse. An arched greenhouse. Those green arches. And spunbond. Covering. White on top. Black on the bottom. I'll put the plants there. To check their growth. For September and October. So that next year in the spring I can make arched greenhouses and grow seedlings there and not at home. So the night is already pitch black. And I'm running around in shorts. And I'm lugging spunbond, it needs to be cut and laid out. And more spunbond to cover it on top. A blanket of sorts. But I've never done this before. And that's why it took me a long time to do it and it's crooked. My night adventure.


Dima Link is making retro videogames, apps, a little of music, write stories, and some retro more.


WEBSITE: http://www.dimalink.tv-games.ru/home_eng.html 

ITCHIO: https://dimalink.itch.io/


TUMBLR: https://dimalink.tumblr.com/

BLOGGER: https://dimalinkeng.blogspot.com/

MASTODON: https://mastodon.social/@DimaLink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jedi Knight Dark Forces II – cinematic action and creepy aliens

Udochka – about flickering screen, Pascal moment