Total relaxation in the summer
A wonderful weekend at the countryside. Summer. August. This time, I didn't do much in the garden. I just relaxed. This is a new kind of vacation. Previously, I spent a lot of time in the garden and did various things there. And now I'm completely relaxing. Summer. The garden is in its place. Everything is blooming. The garden is blooming! It's wonderful! There are so many different flowers.
I took a
lot of photos with my compact Sony DCF T20 camera. It's a good compact model. I
took 500 pictures of the flowers in the garden. And also some pictures of the
sky. And grass. All this for the blog. I'll be sharing photos all year long.
Then the battery died. It seems the battery is working fine.
The weather
was great. The clouds in the sky were all different shapes. Blue sky. Beautiful
green grass. And flowers. What a great weekend. I remember my first weekend
there, several years ago. The same feeling. Simple and calm. Just what I
needed. In the evening, I picked up the video camera again. Also a compact one,
and a Sony. I took a picture of the sky. And a few flowers. A white aster, for
example.
I was
watering the garden with a watering can. A 10-liter watering can. With a spout.
It drips like rain. It watered my garden perfectly. That's the only thing I've
done in the flower garden. I noticed the lupine's leaves have fallen. I think
it needs watering. And also, in the evening, I was picking grass in the carrot
bed. I was so busy with the flowers that I didn't have time to do the vegetables.
Which I also planted. They basically grew on their own. The carrots are small.
And the grass is also about the same size as the carrots. So I pulled the grass
carefully. I think I cleared it. There's also a spot with parsley. And a spot
with a bunch of all sorts of radishes and dill. I need to pull the grass there
too.
And I spent
most of the day resting. It's like my first visits to this place. Just like
summer. I even slept a little. I ate delicious tomato soup. Chicken soup. It
was delicious! I drank some delicious tea. And just relaxed all day. I haven't
relaxed like this in a long time. I just didn't do anything. This kind of rest
is also necessary. It's great to relax in nature. I was sitting in my little
room. Walking in the garden.
Finally turned
on the computer. My Acer Aspire V371, a Windows 8 computer. V12. A white one.
And I tried something. Various games. Something didn't start. I think because
there were no OpenGL drivers. It was Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed. With
some improvements from some talented programmers. So it would run great on a
modern system. But I couldn't play it. Oh well. I wanted to play a racing game.
The same result with a similar build of Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2.
Then I
launched Crispy Doom. I just played Doom 1 on it. I just played the first
episode. I haven't played it in a while. A Doom modification. It played pretty
well. Then I walked in the garden. I finally got to play computer games at the countryside.
I also brought another old computer here. Also a laptop. Iru Combo. It has
Windows 2000 and Free DOS installed. I'd already forgotten about it. I tried to
play Quake for Windows. But I didn't. Because of the keyboard. The laptop has a
strange keyboard. And some kind of default mode is set. The Esc key doesn't
work. I put it aside. And there's no sound. I don't know how to install the
sound driver. It was difficult. I don't know what to look for or where to look.
And no help. I turned it off.
Meanwhile,
the flowers are growing beautifully in the garden. For example, there's a
beautiful white Aster growing there. Already quite tall. And there are various
other flowers. I don't remember the names. But I put the papers from the seed
packages nearby. And the remains of the packaging are lying in the soil there.
And something - I even got it mixed up. So I can't remember the name. A
beautiful garden. A great summer. A very good day for relaxing. You could say
it was a perfect day for relaxing at the countryside. The only thing I've been
doing is continuing to wash the 8x8 cm containers for growing flowers. There
are two more rows of them. I still need to wash quite a bit. I'm washing a
little at a time. It's getting colder faster. And it's getting darker
faster.









Comments
Post a Comment