The Rolling Stones -- Doom and Gloom - continuing with Category B, I want to have fun!
My mood. Like a movie. Category B. VHS. From the 90s. Sci-fi or horror, but not really scary. About zombies. That's the mood of the song. Dynamic, not heavy rock. To the radio. A zombie movie that you just watch. Because you watch. But there's fun. And action. And entertainment. And some style. Like 80s style. This song is a work of art, no less modern. On the side of the road. A bottle of Coca-Cola. Boom Boom Boom.
It's dark in my room. All I hear is the Rolling Stones. Singing about a dream. In which you dreamed about a zombie movie. I was a pilot. Of a plane. All the passengers were drunk and crazy. And the plane crashed in a swamp. And zombies came out. AAA! Zombies lived in the swamp. And a plane crashed right there. It's night. My room is dark. And I'm sleeping. Dreaming. Or listening to songs. It's the mood. Late evening listening to VHS. Entertainment, dynamics, art. What am I talking about? The world is chaos. And the song is very chaotic. But there is a stable dynamic. This is a recognizable feature and impulses in the song. Excellent rock 'n' roll chaotic rhythm. I really like the rhythm in this song.
The rhythm
guitar here is great. The signature Rolling Stones sound. That's how I imagine
it. And I'll listen to this song story. Start is my favorite. About VHS, and a
zombie movie. A kind of B-movie about zombies, not evil and not scary. It's
fun. And dark. How terrible! But it's fun. And the sound is so rhythmic. That's
probably how I imagine something modern. Like Art. This rock band still knows
how to do that. Create such artistic masterpieces.
My drums go
boom boom boom. Try dancing to this rhythm. It's probably not that hard.
Although I doubt you'll be able to do it like Mick Jagger. But it all looks
really exciting. I even want to try. It'll probably end up being a B-movie.
Because I clearly can't dance. The band is just really energetic. And then you
have to remember about the zombie movie. The plane is still there. And you were
its pilot. And then there are zombies. Things don't work that way. There's a
whole story here. Such movie footage. I had such a dream last night. It's just
crazy!!! And it's quite exciting!!!
There are
other themes in the song. But I latched onto the zombie movie theme. And the
crashed plane. So for me, it's like a funny B-movie, an arthouse one. The
rhythm here is linear. And uniform. Quick strokes. And there's a bit of melody.
A beautiful melody. Where it is. It sounds very exciting and exciting.
Yes! The melody is very cheerful. And energetic. And full of chaos in the sound. Everything sounds so confused. And the rhythm guitar constantly adds sound. The singer moves in his signature manner. And he sings in his signature manner too. The way he speaks or tells a story. Musically, it's a straightforward composition, rock 'n' roll, art. Like a Coca-Cola drink. It's amazing, I don't even know how long exactly the band about stones has been around. It seems like half a century. But they haven't become so crowded. They're still just as young. And full of this chaos and drive.
Their mood is still the same. Cheerful. Whiny. Tears, hysteria, joy. Emotions on the record. Urban music for a great mood. A sunny day in full swing. A great summer. Turn it up! Even if the song is about darkness. It's such rock 'n' roll that boom boom boom, very dynamic and cheerful in the end. Hysteria, tears and joy. Disappointment and fun. This is an amazing trait. With this style, you even want to feel a little sad but still have fun.
So, let's
continue watching this VHS tape about a plane crashed in a swamp and zombies.
AH! Zombies!!! Darkness in my room. And I'm having fun!!! A plane in a swamp
and zombies there – that's cool! My movie! My choice! Great chaotic sound.
Still, it's joyful! It's fun! I think it's a happy song! And dark too.
Probably. No, boom boom, happy! About zombies, really. And a plane. Probably.
Oh yeah!!! Watching VHS tapes in the evening will now be even more fun.
Music listener. From time to time i like to listen to the music. And write about it.
Dima Link is making retro videogames, apps, a little of music, write stories, and some retro more.
WEBSITE: http://www.dimalink.tv-games.ru/home_eng.html
ITCHIO: https://dimalink.itch.io/
TUMBLR: https://dimalink.tumblr.com/
BLOGGER: https://dimalinkeng.blogspot.com/









Comments
Post a Comment