The Road to Summer
The wonderful summer of 2026. The one I've been waiting for so long. And it flies by at the speed of a train. Quite quickly. The first hour, the second, and you're already at the countryside. And now summer is coming to an end. This year, for the first time in many years, I took the train to the countryside. It was nice. I listened to music. I looked out the window. Everything was green there. And the weather was varied.
Here's one
of those days. In the morning, I'm walking to the train. The weather is great,
summer. I'm listening to the Deep Purple album, the one with the first song,
"Highway Star." Summer is great. I started going to the countryside
with this album. For the first time in many, many years. And I returned to the
same album. There was a wonderful breeze. I remember it like it was yesterday.
Then a new
Deep Purple album came out, "Splat." I also rode to the countryside
to this album. Also great weather. And the best summer ever. To the newest and
most awesome music. On the train, I listen to music. And look out the window.
It's fun. I listened to this on bright summer days.
Then again.
It started raining heavily. Gloomy sky. Cool. By the time I left, it was
summer. I was in the middle of the road, and it was already raining heavily. I
hoped it would stop. But it continued for a long time, giving me a short break
to garden. It was raining. The train windows were covered in raindrops. Gloomy
sky, but light. Thick clouds. I thought about changing the tune. Rolling Stones
"Hackeny Diamonds." I listened to this album for the first time. The
rain suits it perfectly. The road suits it perfectly.
Raindrops.
Gray sky. With light patches of sky. And massive drops on the glass. Great song
– "Whole Wide World." I love this song. The most memorable one.
"Get Closer" is a good song. Angry sets the mood for tears. And
raindrops. I really liked the album. And I immediately realized that the rain
and this album are perfect.
The train
moved on. I was listening to music. My new adventure at the countryside. It's a
train ride. You sit and listen to music. You look out the window. There's
usually a wonderful summer view. A field. A meadow. Trees. Grass. Some
greenhouses. Countryside plots. Some city. That's also interesting to travel
in! The train has excellent soundproofing, and the music is great.
Here's
another countryside note. About the train. A new adventure. Listening to music
on Winamp 5. I'll also show you some flowers in the garden. After the train, I
walked along a sandy road. Or a clay road. Sometimes it's good for me to walk.
I got caught in the rain once. Otherwise, it was sunny all the time, a
wonderful summer.
Summer is a
wonderful time. The train is a new part of summer. In my summer universe. And
the garden. I spent most of my time gardening. As I call it, being a gardener.
And also occupational therapy. And it helps. And I've also started relaxing
like before—just relaxing. Running on the grass, drinking tea, and playing on
the computer.
The train.
Music. Something great and new. It's summer outside. And the grass. Tall and
varied. Just like the different people at the station. Before the train heads
back to the city. I'm also standing and looking at the grass. Turning away from
the station, toward the field and a small forest. I'm just looking at this
greenery.
It's great
to go to the countryside. By car and by train. It's all just wonderful. And
fun. It's faster by car. I'm also listening to music. That's what the road into
summer is like. My brother and I are driving to the countryside.
Dima Link is making retro videogames, apps, a little of music, write stories, and some retro more.
WEBSITE: http://www.dimalink.tv-games.ru/home_eng.html
ITCHIO: https://dimalink.itch.io/
TUMBLR: https://dimalink.tumblr.com/
BLOGGER: https://dimalinkeng.blogspot.com/
MASTODON: https://mastodon.social/@DimaLink









Comments
Post a Comment