Relaxing in the Garden and Photography
Summer is
ending. It's getting colder. But the day itself still feels like summer. I
arrived at the countryside. There was a clear blue sky. And summer. Then, of
course, around 4 PM. The sky clouded over. And it even rained. This time I was
relaxing at the countryside. That is. I didn't do any gardening. I even thought
about watering the plants, but the rain came and did that for me.
The main
thing I took was 600 photos of the garden. With a Sony DCF T20 camera. I took
them in several takes. And until the battery died. At first, I just took
pictures. And towards the end, I think I started to see color and form. And I
got carried away by it—color and form. This is important if you're trying to
play with photography. I'm even pleased with myself. Not just quantitatively
and qualitatively.
Then I
walked a lot in the garden. And just relaxed. Looked at the flowers. Walked.
Thought how wonderful everything was. What a great day. It helps. Even very
positively! I feel confident. I noticed that the garden had already grown. And
it was blooming. I took a look around. I managed to create a garden this year.
It's big. And that's a success. It's beautiful! It's just what I wanted. As
they say, the most important achievement of this year is my garden.
There are
asters, lots of blue ones. And white ones, and red ones. Shades of blue. A kind
of lilac haze. Beautiful. They're large. There are marigolds in the middle of
the garden—in its sunniest valley, so to speak. There's a computer game called
Icewind Valley. And mine is a sunny valley. And there are orange and red
marigolds growing there. There are more orange ones. Beautiful! And such
vigorous bushes! Really massive bushes. Several of them. They've grown big.
There are lots of flowers there.
There's
also calendula growing. Sunny taste. A bunch of different flowers whose names I
forgot and lost the labels on. I'll be more careful next time. But they're all
such interesting flowers and different. There's something so beautiful growing
with the lupine. Not daisies. But tall flowers. Like chamomile or calendula.
But they themselves are red.
There are
small flowers. Very beautiful. And in some places there are many of them. There
is a stem, and then there are small flowers, but there are many of them. There
is even a red amaranth with leaves. Castor oil plant grows. And something
large. Like a small bush with leaves like amaranth, but already quite large. In
short, my garden is my fairytale place.
Yes, this
summer I devoted a lot of time to the garden. A gardener. Really. All day long.
Until you get tired. And also – it's active recreation in the fresh air. And
it's occupational therapy. That's right, I just did nothing – there wasn't
enough of that. But it would be worth resting too. Worked in the garden – rest.
Didn't play much on the computer. Again, I didn't even turn it on.
In the
middle of the day. The clouds began to gather and there was even rain. I took a
nap. Lay down to sleep. Not bad. Then I went out into the garden. And
everything was wet there. After the rain. By the way, I noticed that the light
filter seemed to have changed. Different light. A different phase of the day.
New lighting. I usually photographed in bright sunlight. And here it is after
the rain. The colors are so beautifully rendered. What a discovery!
This
evening, I dug two holes. To transplant something large there. And that's all
for the garden. I'm already thinking about the fall season. This is a
greenhouse on arches. I'm thinking of trying this for the first time. Just
growing something there. And planting bulbous plants. I can do this in
September. Tulips, irises, daylilies. There is also an autumn flower fertilizer
for fall. It's called autumn. For fall. There's plenty to do in the fall. The
only thing is, I'd like warmer weather for fall. Maybe not summer, but warmer.
I might even get a raincoat. It's so green.
And that
was a day of rest. Just taking a walk. And a day of photography. Such a day on
the weekend. It was a great day!
Dima Link is making retro videogames, apps, a little of music, write stories, and some retro more.
WEBSITE: http://www.dimalink.tv-games.ru/home_eng.html
ITCHIO: https://dimalink.itch.io/
TUMBLR: https://dimalink.tumblr.com/
BLOGGER: https://dimalinkeng.blogspot.com/
MASTODON: https://mastodon.social/@DimaLink










Comments
Post a Comment