Gardening in August
Summer continues. It's August. And the summer day is still a wonderful summer day. The only thing is, early in the morning, you're already starting to have doubts. What will the weather be like during the day? It's still cool in the morning. And it gets cold quickly in the evening. The sun sets around 8 p.m. and it gets cold. And during the day, it's a wonderful summer. A cool breeze.
I arrived
at the countryside – a beautiful blue sky. With beautiful white clouds. Very
beautiful. Somewhere around midday, the sky was already cloudy. The weather
changes quickly. But it was warm. And then there was a slight breeze. But
still, just like summer. In running shorts. I was busy in the garden this time.
I watered the flowers with fertilizer. Including two roses, which are still
growing. There's a separate fertilizer for the roses. And for the flowers, too.
Two types of fertilizer. And first, I watered the entire garden with a watering
can. 10 liters. Then I applied the fertilizer. For now, I'm preparing
fertilizer in 1-liter plastic bottles. 1.5 liters.
The most
important thing was working in the garden. I pulled grass. I need to keep
looking after the garden. I also picked up the seed labels from the ground. When
I planted them, where I still have the packages with the pretty seed labels, I
threw them straight onto the ground and pressed them down with a pebble to keep
the wind from blowing them away. So I can remember some of the names. Yes, I do
indeed have calendula growing. It's called "Sunny Taste."
That was
the main time. The garden. I checked the first line of the garden. I walked
straight and removed the grass. I watered the entire garden. And applied
fertilizer. Then, in the evening, I washed the seedling containers again. The
water is already running cold from the tap. I also checked the bed with food. I
picked radishes, mustard, and lettuce. I washed them too. The rest of the time,
I just relaxed. And walked in the garden. Drank tea. I've almost finished my
tea bag. Just right for the summer, I'd say.
It's a
thought that's crossed my mind time and time again. The first day is all about
the garden and relaxing. There's a lot to do. And the second day is all about
relaxing, using the computer, and creating. Relaxing means just wandering
around the garden. It would be great to have two days already. From a countryside
perspective. Summer flies by so quickly.
I remember
the sky that day. So blue. And lots of white clouds. So beautiful. It's so
wonderful everywhere you look. Flowers are blooming in the garden. There are
radishes growing in the garden bed. You could eat them. Surprisingly, there are
some very large ones. A fresh breeze. Beautiful sunshine. It's hot. It still
gets hot during the day. The only thing I regret is that I didn't spend enough
time on the computer. And photography.
A countryside
vacation is a great activity. To recharge. After winter. Or depression. To see
flowers and the garden again. And something truly good. Such a bright sky. And
to garden. Or just relax. As they say, life is a beautiful thing. The tea is
delicious. The breeze is fresh. The summer is warm. The sun is shining. A
vacation at the countryside is a wonderful thing.
It so
happened that summer flew by without me even noticing. And how that day at the countryside
went. Quickly. And it seemed like by midday I had just watered the garden and
torn the grass. And the day was already drawing to an end. But I had a
wonderful time just walking and strolling through the garden. I admired how
beautifully the flowers were growing. I noticed that the marigolds had almost
become small bushes. They had grown in all directions. A couple of bushes. And
they almost have woody stems. I was amazed. They bloom all summer. This is the
first time I've experienced this.
I didn't
even know how long flowers bloom. Well, at least a week. Or maybe I'll be lucky
with two fir trees. But marigolds bloom quite well and last the whole summer.
That's fantastic news. Although yes, it's true, there are flowers that bloom
quickly. Including for just a week. That happens too.
Dima Link is making retro videogames, apps, a little of music, write stories, and some retro more.
WEBSITE: http://www.dimalink.tv-games.ru/home_eng.html
ITCHIO: https://dimalink.itch.io/
TUMBLR: https://dimalink.tumblr.com/
BLOGGER: https://dimalinkeng.blogspot.com/
MASTODON: https://mastodon.social/@DimaLink









Comments
Post a Comment