Countryside – Garden and Photos

 


Summer continues. And July is already ending. I didn't even notice how almost a month of summer has passed. Another month of long-awaited summer. This weekend was warm. And wonderful. I don't remember the sky. But it was warm. I've already finished all the main gardening work. And I'm just looking after the garden. I was just clearing the grass from the garden. Clearing the plants of grass. To make the garden better and more spacious.



The garden is in good condition overall. The flowering season has already begun. The cornflowers are blooming. The marigolds are blooming. The asters are starting to bloom. Some kind of daisy is blooming too. Silver boats are growing. They've even grown up. And a bunch of other things – things I don't remember the names of. And a bunch of plants that are still growing. And haven't started to bloom.



I'm looking after the garden. How everything is growing. The cornflowers are already tall. And straightened up. The marigolds are growing well. The asters are growing and blooming. The asters are very tall. And already blooming. They come in different shapes. A big pompon. Or these round ovals. The zinnia is still growing. It's already blooming, too. I completely forgot. They're just off to the side. The huge lupine is also growing well since last year. But the blooming is over. So it's just green.



I walked around the garden, just pulling out the grass by hand. So the flowers have plenty of room. I took breaks. I drank tea. Delicious tea. In a teapot called Chamomile. I didn't touch my computer. But I took a lot of photos. I spent a lot of time taking photos of my garden. Tons of photos of flowers. I'll be posting photos throughout the year under the theme of a blooming garden. It's already blooming season. It's the perfect time to take lots and lots of photos.

 


Right now I'm taking photos with one Sony camera – a Sony Dcf T20. My main camera. I have another one. But something's wrong with the batteries. With the charge. I think. I didn't have time to fully charge them. I also ran down the Sony battery. It's completely discharged. A completely used battery. I need to charge it. And then I turned on my video camera. Also a Sony. I took a picture of the sky. I filmed something else. First time using it. Successful. But the camera is old. And the batteries are falling out of the compartment. But I clamped them with my hand. And everything is fine. That's the kind of video day I had. For the first time, such a busy video day. In the garden. Amazing. In the summer.



Then I did nothing. And then I started preparing for the new gardening season. I need to wash all the containers that held the flowers. These are huge trays. The easiest thing to do. And a bunch of 8x8 cm containers. Lots of them. And I washed them all in water. It's tiring. I took breaks. And washed. Took breaks and washed again. I also have a bunch of juice cartons, a bunch of yogurt jars. Everything grows perfectly in them too. I washed all this stuff too. It was already evening. Such a beautiful golden evening. I washed off the remaining soil and the rather dried soil and the kind of dusty soil.



Yes, I checked my roses. Indeed, the Angel Wings roses didn't grow. Or rather, only one flower. Yeah, that type of soil isn't suitable. But all the other roses are from last time. I planted them last time. My last planting. They're growing. But I planted them in new soil. The kind I took from home. Good soil. Roses grow in it. Now I figured it out. There are Flower Disco roses. And a few other things.



All that was left for the evening was to eat and go to bed. Well, it was a great day. I took photos in the garden. And a video. And I worked on the garden. And now I'm home in the city, I'll charge all the batteries and the Sony battery. I'm already getting ready for next week. While it's summer and everything is blooming, I need to take as many photos as possible. So that I can last the whole year!


Dima Link is making retro videogames, apps, a little of music, write stories, and some retro more.


WEBSITE: http://www.dimalink.tv-games.ru/home_eng.html 

ITCHIO: https://dimalink.itch.io/


TUMBLR: https://dimalink.tumblr.com/

BLOGGER: https://dimalinkeng.blogspot.com/

MASTODON: https://mastodon.social/@DimaLink


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jedi Knight Dark Forces II – cinematic action and creepy aliens

Udochka – about flickering screen, Pascal moment