Summer continues, and half of it is already gone.

 


Summer continues. Half of it is already gone. Summer has crossed the equator. I try to be at the countryside every weekend. It seemed like I'd already settled in. A house, a table, a computer. Tea. A garden. But there's so much to do that it's like a new universe every year. Everything happens differently. Last year, I planted my own garden for the first time. And this year, I've expanded it. And I've added variety to the plants.



In growing the garden, I made many mistakes, among other things. But I still have a positive outcome. The flowering season is coming soon. Some flowers have already been blooming for a long time, because I planted them at the end of February. And I planted them in the garden in June and July. I've continued planting all summer. And I've been busy with it. This is my new activity. I spent the first half of summer planting. It's something new. Planting so many plants. I haven't even tallied up yet which ones have grown and which haven't.



The garden is big. And I bought Fertika fertilizer. For the garden. In small bags. It'll last me through the summer. I think the model is called Plus. Or so I think. I was busy. We take the bag. It's white and has flowers painted on it. A beautiful drawing by an artist.



I've mastered that too. A 10-liter watering can. An iron one from the old days. Excellent tool. And a shovel. I bought a spout for the watering can. A plastic one. It fits. Watering cans come in different diameters. I measured it and chose the right one. They are standard, but the sizes vary. And I've already fertilized twice. So far, I've fertilized half the garden. The first half the first time. Next week, the second half. Well, just a test. Everything is working out. Now I plan to water the entire garden with fertilizer. Mineral. In one go. Especially since I've already planted almost everything.



I've only noticed the noticeable things so far. Marigolds are growing beautifully in the garden. Funny Clown, lemons, and Alice. Alice is the name for a different mixture of flowers. There's a similar mix for asters and marigolds. An excellent choice. The cornflowers are growing well. The asters are still growing noticeably. But they're still green. But tall. And the zinnias are still growing. They've grown noticeably. Including when I tore up the grass and fertilized them. The garden is growing. I'm almost done planting everything. And I'll get around to inspecting the garden and fertilizing it.




Even though I mostly did planting. I don't regret it. I was outdoors. It's good for me. I had a lot of physical activity. The weather was varied. Sunny. Hot. Cool. But warm. Just chilly for summer. And there was rain. I found everything interesting. There was hot, too. In short, there was a complete variety of weather. I remember the heat. And the rain, too. And cooler weather, too.



A great time. The countryside and summer. My day off. Amazing days outdoors. I remember running across the entire property to the watering can. And then back to the garden. I remember digging the soil. And then planting. Looking for a spot in the garden where I could plant something. I remember planting asters in a line. I'm moving in a circle. So that in about five years I'll end up back where I started last year.

 


I remember planting lime zinnias. In a new spot. I remember planting marguerites. They're so small and cute. Still green. I remember planting tall, long cornflowers. They're long and tall. Great memories. I hardly spent any time in the house. I didn't even turn on the computer. I was busy with the garden. But I'll probably change that soon. I plan to spend time with computers at the countryside, too. Studying. And playing games, too. After all, I have a day off.

 


For complete balance. Just need to factor in the computer. Studying and relaxing, computer games. I also played with the camera. I have two digital compact cameras. They're older models, but they're more than good enough for a start in photography. I'm just shooting for now. To see the shot. I shoot more. And I want to see the shot. That's my moment. This year, I also got into the train game—as a way to get to the countryside. Two hours on the road. With music on my phone. I listen to it on Winamp5. What a great time!


Dima Link is making retro videogames, apps, a little of music, write stories, and some retro more.


WEBSITE: http://www.dimalink.tv-games.ru/home_eng.html 

ITCHIO: https://dimalink.itch.io/


TUMBLR: https://dimalink.tumblr.com/

BLOGGER: https://dimalinkeng.blogspot.com/

MASTODON: https://mastodon.social/@DimaLink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jedi Knight Dark Forces II – cinematic action and creepy aliens

Udochka – about flickering screen, Pascal moment