Field

 


Field! What a casual for a summer time thing! Well, so casual - you do not need to think about it. It is for everyday, everywhere.  Lots of grass there to grow! Sun. And summer. Field! A road along the field! Ando as for me, I want to write so much, about a field. In these lands, I spent my summer all the time. With a grandfather and grandmother, when I was very small. 


As a teenager, I was also running here and there – everywhere, where I can. Later, from time to time, I visit these place again, as a student. It was also a good free time, relax from everything in this world! As I remember, how I like to throw away mobile phone under the bed! For a summer! And, at the country house, I dive into the fantasies. Also, including, I play Playstation 2!



And here - it is a field. Grass. So interesting and big. Again, I am going back to the field. To see how it is going. How grass is growing. To be under the hot sun. In a light and hot part of the day. In a July, for example. To see everything around. To see these far horizon, field in a distance. To hear how grasshoppers sings! Top watch flies and insects, which sometimes run into the eyes. But, as a real thing, there are lots of them! Super a lot of them in a field!


Bright bright! Most bright moment! And again, into the field! Bright little sun and a field! Grass! Sun makes you like a blind someway - it is such effect, when sunlight into your eyes – it is so amazing and so spectacular. Such a freedom, Lots of grass. Very different!


Along the field itself, a bigger trees are growing. Most different. And, behind them, - it is goes a field itself. Just think about it! That field - it means so much to me! Sun and a field! I remember a phrase from ancient Egypt - sun and sand. Or something like that.




But it has a raw, tough idea. And, here, it is a sun and field. And positive vision! Excellent summer! Excellent field! And todays is the day! And memories. Everything is so good. With a plus. And in a field!



Dima Link is making retro videogames, apps, a little of music, write stories, and some retro more.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bass – restoration II

Restore legendary Pentium 2 and Voodoo 2 computer