Project M30 – observations about dark metal

 


So, during the summer, I, from time to time, periodically, clean the rust. At the case of my old computer. It has a metal case. And from the start it was covered by very intense cover of rust. So, now, it is, of course, better. Mainly here - to use a special tool, that helps to remove rust. A little rag and a metal brush. And, even, more main thing – it is to rub. And to rub a lot! Most main thing - it is after a tool – it is to rub! Maybe, even in some places to pick and old rust nail to receive some distant places.




Main - to continue rub! I do this all the summer!

And, I want to write about my observations. I cover with anti-rust tool. At the metal. Wait 20-30 min. As in instructions. Later to rub. And metal is starts to be – white. Just like it is new! And this? of course? is a very positive for eye. Such a result!



But! So, every time, I go to a country house, again. At the next week. I see! And, look, that metal becomes a dark! And this happens, every time. I make a cover this anti-rust tool – I do rub. Metal white again. Later, I go at the next week – it is dark again. Such a little blacker. So, it is, also, a good result!



This is my observation about I want to write! So, looks like, in result, it is going as a dark color! So, part of a summer – I do these on repeat. I was in a cycle I can say! So, I can say, experimental data! About clean from rust, clean metal.




It was a little, that I was a little upset. So, u know, I do rub this metal, so what? It was white. And, later, I see - again dark. But, later, I start to think, that it is normal! I think, everything is normal! So, saying short, it will to be some dark color!



So, right now, about this thing, I want to write! So, it is, something in between result, but a very valuable observation! About how the things are going. And about such a valuable aspect! So, in idea, maybe, if to rub this darker parts, then it can be white, in theory. So, in fragments, I have such result. But, this requires time and physical strength. So, it is hard.



Most main thing, that main part of the rust is going away! And I have a positive result, and good with it! So, I have in result such a darker metal color. So, it is also a good thing!

And this is my result in between. In this process! Process to continue!



So, these days, I was doing a metal case. And, I will need to check other parts. They are all also are covered with rust. And this expectation, I was doing, already, in august.

Metal brush - it is my best friend. As a gloves – in this process. It happens, that I have some corns at my hands. After several hours of this things. This process requires lots of time and some physical power. So, it is better to do all of these with gloves.



Some big raw parts of rust – even with a nail, old nail in use here. It was like that. And main instrument -it is metal brush.



 iron (hardware) and programs. From time to time i restore computers, retro computers. Try retro soft. Check some programs. And write about all of these.

Dima Link is making retro videogames, apps, a little of music, write stories, and some retro more.


WEBSITE: http://www.dimalink.tv-games.ru/home_eng.html 

ITCHIO: https://dimalink.itch.io/

GAMEJOLT: https://gamejolt.com/@DimaLink/games



BLOGGER: https://dimalinkeng.blogspot.com/

TUMBLR: https://dimalink.tumblr.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bass – restoration II

Restore legendary Pentium 2 and Voodoo 2 computer