It is good at the country house



So, it is going July. It is excellent summer! It is very hot. It is so ideal summer with hot days. Sun is shining bright. Everything around is green. And everything is hundred times more interesting. Grass is green. Trees are green. And lots of flowers. Beautiful and different. It is all about country house. Country house – it is excellent place to be there at your weekend. For a summer time.



So, this time summer is hot. And so good. And, sometimes, it happens a raining. Also, it includes, sometimes, a long such summer strong rains. With big puddles. So, in weekend - I see everything! And hot day. And summer strong rain with puddles.




I remember, that last summer it was more cold. But, it also was a very good and remarkable. And this summer it is hot. Ideal weather. Sky is always blue blue. And, low of clouds in the sky. So, this is a weather! So, this is a little days to go!



For the first time, I plant some plants. Do a flowerbeds. Some little of flowers. It is about a three flowers. First probe. They are growing good! Well, I start with a seeds from supermarket. And with them - I have no results. No one seed is rise for me. But, it was a first attempt. And, later, it was appeared for me a plants. Some several flowers. They are marigolds, daisy и chamomile.  Mother and father gave me them as a present. They are like little bush. They have grown. They are growing good! It is nice to watch them! White, dark red and orange. What a flowers!



Also, there are another flowers and plants at the country house. And they are growing there for a long time. They are green plants. And flowers. Golden ball, for example. And some perennial plants – and I don’t know their names. But they are very common. And it is even to happen, that they grow by themselves.



So, a part about a flowers – it is a standalone part of summer. Grass. Flowers. Standalone theme. It is a bicycle. Father, brother and I – at last we gather all the parts – and bicycle is ready to go. So, start to do it - we at the end of last summer. And it was going very wrong, not works. And this summer we get all the parts as they should to be. It is mountain bike Movix. Bicicle is made in China. That’s why we gather it for some time. But mainly, it is rather good, very good. To ride. Maybe, not fast, and just to move. And for first experience – it is rather good to go!



By the way, speaking about the experience. About a bicycle, maybe, it is a new theme to write about, as a new post. So, for about a ten years of break…and, maybe, even more. I sit at the bicycle, again. And I get tired fast. To my surprise. And, I, already, make a several rides. And first experience was next - I tired a lot, and do it very fast. Legs were with some pain. Knees were in pain.  And everything was in pain because of I get tired too fast. And I breath hard too. Without a habit.



By now, I am, of course, I get tired, anyway. But it is, already, better. About feelings. But, one evening, I get back from a ride with bicycle, and brother told me. That I breath very hard. Just like I run from a monster. From other hand - more I ride – then it is goes better. I adjust myself to this physical exercise.




And there are a grasshoppers at the country house. They have appeared. I don’t know when certain they appear. But, in July, I hear them in a grass. They are singing their songs. And in the field - there are even more of them. It is a whole sound wave there. From them. At the country house they have appeared too. I am glad to see my friends musicians!



Good summer weather. Nice little sun is going though a window. Such a beautiful sunlight in the room. Bright, and it is so good, when it is a day. I play computer games in the room. With old computer. I have for country house and retro – whole computer. It is Asus F3S. Windows Xp computer. I can play a shooter, racing, to try different games. To listen music, to watch a movie. Some to do else. It is comfortable theme!



So, again, i wait for the start of weekend! To go to a countryside. Summer it is excellent time! And most best time for country house. Summer, sun, grass, grasshoppers. So, lots of summer things to do! Country house – it is excellent invention. Very useful thing. As minimum for to go for a weekend!

Note. Text were written in July about July. Some summer moments, about a country house.



Dima Link is making retro videogames, apps, a little of music, write stories, and some retro more.


WEBSITE: http://www.dimalink.tv-games.ru/home_eng.html 

ITCHIO: https://dimalink.itch.io/

GAMEJOLT: https://gamejolt.com/@DimaLink/games


TUMBLR: https://dimalink.tumblr.com/

BLOGGER: https://dimalinkeng.blogspot.com/

MASTODON: https://mastodon.social/@DimaLink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bass – restoration II

Restore legendary Pentium 2 and Voodoo 2 computer