Colin McRae Rally 2 – snow, sand and tea at the country house

 


For a long time, I planned to get to genre of racing games. Rally, for example. Or something like arcade racing to play. For diversity. I like such not complicated games like shooters. For example, second Quake. So, you walk and shoot. Complete a labyrinth. Or like a racing games. You ride. Make a turns from time to time. To speed down in turns. Maybe, it is more about arcade racing games. So, I planned for a long time to reach racing games genre. Except shooters.


And this moment is here. First such game for me it is a rally style game. Colin McRae Rally 2. It is rather well designed and interesting racing game. With a different game modes. And very good about graphics. Even more to say – excellent. And very involving game process. And I make a race with mode single race. You have several tracks at your choice. Different. There is sands, Greece. There is snow, some northern country. There is Italy, or something like that. And several cars to select. And when you are on the race, to change view. Something like view from a hood, some aside, and more far view. More close view. It is very remarkable.


In such games, for a long time, already, developers know how to make a very cool and cinematic like a movie replays. This thing, already, looks like a movie. So, here we have a cool replay too. So, right after the race, you see how you do it. As a movie!


Racing tracks are interesting. You need to learn track. As labyrinth, something like this. To know what places you can go faster. And what place has a raw turn, or big turn. And what place you need to be more carefully. Car can go in aside. And rush into the bushes. And also, you can ride straight in a tree on some winter track. So, this game has lots of places, where you can go off the track! And this makes this game interesting. Also, it is not hard to play this game. And you can simply have some tracks during your weekend. To make a circle after circle. And do like this. For free time and relax, I do one more circle.




And it has a very cool and stylish game menu. It is a style. That’s for sure. And game at the very start, it has a movie intro. Such an intro, u know. Cool intro. Video. The way you need to drive in game. To make a cool turns. Sunlight straight into the eyes. Such a beautiful and epic frames. And this game is play like something that in this movie intro, same style. Full action. Good arcade level. It is goes dynamically and not boring at all!



Right now, I practiced in single race. I played in this mode only. For relax. But, game also has another game modes. Which I will try one by one! At this moment game gives you mass of emotions. A real rally! Emotions, drive. So, game has it. And, I repeat, that I even don’t try all game modes yet. And I all the time do one more circle. I drink a tea. And make a circle. So, it is excellent summer countryside retro weekend.




In some old times I played in first part. When it was just released. It was a new game in those times. I remember that. And I launch it. In those times. And I like a lot first part. And only one sad thing, that I have a disc with game only for one day. To play. To try it. New for me genre of rally racing games.



And now I start from second part. So, I think, I need to try first part again too. Game control is light and good. There is automatically transmission. Well, you can set a manual too. But, I play with auto. So, it is more easier.





Several times I try attack time mode. And, as idea, you are with yourself. With your ghost. As it named in a racing games. It is also rather nice things. Try to get a better result, than your previous best result. Make a circle. Make a second one. It is appearing at the track your ghost. And you try to make your result better. You have a competition with yourself. So, I spent some time in this mode too.



But, most of time, I pay attention to single race mode. I like, mainly, arcade racing games. With good graphics. Some diversity at the racing track. Cars. So, I ride with virtual wind. Who don’t like this games. Game makes a most positive impressions. From a very first meet. And ahead it is still a summer days. Country house. Retro gaming. And new game modes! Which it will so cool to try! But single race is really good! It is racing cool!


Playing little games. From time to time i like to play videogames. And write about it. 

Dima Link is making retro videogames, apps, a little of music, write stories, and some retro more.


WEBSITE: http://www.dimalink.tv-games.ru/home_eng.html 

ITCHIO: https://dimalink.itch.io/

GAMEJOLT: https://gamejolt.com/@DimaLink/games


BLOGGER: https://dimalinkeng.blogspot.com/

TUMBLR: https://dimalink.tumblr.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bass – restoration II

Restore legendary Pentium 2 and Voodoo 2 computer