Coldwave in my understanding

So, I want to tell about my way of understanding of genre coldwave. Coldwave, gothic. As I understand it. In terms, of I trying to learn music instruments – bass guitar, electrocutor, synthesizer.


 In my vision of this direction, there is no need to be a goth. And to be a depressive too. As in one interview someone said from Dreadful Shadows – If you have a depression. Then you will never do any music at all.  You will be very busy with other things, and not with music. It is such a music. Such a mood. Answering the question. And do you need to be a depressive to play gothic rock in different its ways.

For me music of cold wave. It is such a mood. Something similar. As to sit a little in a shadow. In a cold shadow. In a hot summer day. There is hot and summer at the street. And you are siting in a shadows of the trees. To climb deep into the trees. In a small forest. And it is little cold there. It is wind with cold. And little dark.

In this terms ideal is a track Clan Of Xymox – Climate Change from album Matters of Mind, Body and Soul. It is a very long title. Strange front cover. But darker part of it I like. They have strange front covers. And album itself I like a lot. Album makes on me a big impression at those times. And as a thing, I like a lot this song – Climate Change. It is ideal descriptions what is gothic and cold wave. In my vision.


Wind is blowing. Cold. A little cold outside. It is dark as darker part of front cover. And it is like in a hot day. When it is stands a hot summer. You are turn on air conditioner. Or take a little fresh and cold. Such a contrast.

Also, I want to mark and a first album Sisters of Mercy – First and last and Always. Dark and interesting. In a shadows, in a fog such visual. It has very interesting sound, mysterious. And also, I want to mark their glam moment – album Floodland. And also, a movement into heavy metal. But it is still in gothic. As I start, I will finish with Dreadful Shadows. With their song Dead Can Wait. And a song from album Buried Again. Such a rock and atmosphere, gothic tracks like Dusk. I like this track a lot. I want to finish with some strings as I remember them by memory, from one of the songs from this disc. As I get it, my own. Very my own.

When winter comes

We all waiting for the sun

Iced breath of a shining flower


Dima Link is making retro videogames, apps, a little of music, write stories, and some retro more.


WEBSITE: http://www.dimalink.tv-games.ru/home_eng.html 

ITCHIO: https://dimalink.itch.io/

GAMEJOLT: https://gamejolt.com/@DimaLink/games



BLOGGER: https://dimalinkeng.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nes, Nes! I play Nes!

Frinsh – simple game match. Release!