Sarah Brightman – music and worlds

 


Sarah Brightman. So, it was a mysterious artist for me in some of the days. But I was interesting a lot about her art. From one hand, I am a big fan of her single love crusaders – it is such a disco. It is a thing I need. Fantastic, sci fi, 80s and disco. I am talking about Adventures of Love Crusader single.


It has two songs. It was produced on a vinyl too. And also, one more single - I lost my heart to starship trooper. Also, same kind of a single. It was a thing I need and I was very interested in such a music in those days. And I like a lot a front cover from Adventures of Love Crusaders with purple colored Sarah Brightman at the front cover. It is from one hand.


From other hand, I like a lot her albums Dive, Eden. At once, from the first listening. But most of all I fall into record Dive. So, at this moment, she finished to sings in a musicals. And it is easy to see by singing and sound style. Such a theatrical and so big music work there is. A lot of a big art. Beautiful and deep music work. Everything is so strange and interesting. As a whole world it is, a standalone world. And this was a thing that catch me, in her art.



By sound it is not rock. But is some places it has very a little of electro guitar style. But, mainly, it is not a rock. And it is a pop music. But made done very its own way. With accent for musical school. And theatrical. So, it is very high-quality pop. So, it should be a pop music like this, saying it as a good pop music. If to be less show business and more about art work in a world of pop music. And this is a style of Sarah Brightman.


Very unique person. With its own sound and attitude. With a very interesting music albums. Each album – it is standalone world. As I say about it. Thematical albums. You need to move into each record. Maybe, it cannot catch you at once. It happens different way.


 
But music is very interesting. And it has a musical and theatrical sides. And by the music, it has in same fragments even a rock moments. Or, even, gothic. There are some places with disco and such a dance. Everything is enough here. But, mainly, it is about her own sound. You will never find something like this anymore. Most of all, because of art creations and such a music worlds - I give a high values to this artist.



And I want to write about Sarah Brightman for a long time. But I all the time cannot to understand what certain things I want to write. And this moment is now. I only now move into album DreamChaser. And last record – it is Hymn. To understand its tune and sound I still need to do it. And Dream Chaser – it is such space mysterious ambient. Such as a cold of space and unlimited of space. Something electronical and experimental there is something like that. And as for me this album hits me as a music record only now. I mean, I already listen it before and I like it. But more I listen – more I like it.

For ability to dream, I also give a high value to this artist. For such very unique music themes. Even sometimes I do not understand them, sometimes. At first. Some themes are more close. Some themes are not easy to get at first time. Something like that.


Say first, that trilogy for me – for me it is trilogy – Dive, Harem, Eden. It is classic. For me, Musicals and pop. Fantasia and thematical selection. And Harem – it is also a dance music too for me. As minimum most powerful dance hit Harem. And Dive, Eden - it is powerful pictures written in music. And I have never seen these thing s before. I am sure that in Soviet Union it will be released vinyls by Sarah Brightman. And even invite her as a guest. With concerts or something else way. It is also a theatrical stage. Culture at highest level, in a one word. As I call, her for this miss Brightman. It is very honorable.


Brave experimental Dreamchaser – it is just the time, I am having some pleasure out of this space opera. I recommend it to everyone!


 Music listner. From time to time i like to listen to the music. And write about it.

Dima Link is making retro videogames, apps, a little of music, write stories, and some retro more.


WEBSITE: http://www.dimalink.tv-games.ru/home_eng.html 

ITCHIO: https://dimalink.itch.io/

GAMEJOLT: https://gamejolt.com/@DimaLink/games



BLOGGER: https://dimalinkeng.blogspot.com/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nes, Nes! I play Nes!

Frinsh – simple game match. Release!