Country house retro programming

 


I take to the country house with myself Windows Xp notebook. And I have something about programming. So, I successfully, installed Visual Studio 98, with components Visual Basic and Visual C++. And I was surprised, that component Visual C++ has no clean C way of writing. So, this means, it is already C++. And if you want only C, then you need something else.


For this purpose, I have a compatible with Windows Xp, version DEV C++. It is version 4.9.9.4. It is funny, that it is written, that authors website is Bloodshed.net. It, is, just like, it is a shooter like Quake. Just like a computer game, it looks like. And, this DEV C++ already has a way to write in C code.

 

And I repeat simple things with C. Very simple things. I am not genius in programming. So, I was in a country house and repeat and train a little without pain and tears. It is a big step forward.

 


I run also Visual Basic 6. I dream about this story for a long time. And I run it and start to do a simple things with it. I draw owl. I show a photo on a screen. So, I can say, it is a test of possibilities of Visual Basic 6. So, it can be some retro pack. If I will have something to show. Just in a simple way. But, I am interesting a lot. It is an important thing. Programming - it is very hard. So, it is good to find a things, you are interesting in, or things you can to do. And make them.

 


And, by the way, I take a notice that there is also Visual Studio 97. And, there is a later version Visual Studio 98. It is the same with version 6. So, it goes with Visual Basic 6. And so on.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nes, Nes! I play Nes!

Frinsh – simple game match. Release!