Nes, Nes! I play Nes!

 



Do you play? Yes, I do! In a system Nes 8 bit! 8 bit spring days again! Just like in childhood. It is cool, that some things never going away. For my case, it is system Nes. But now I have China clone Fc Compact 2. And in previous time, I had Dendy from Steepler. Dendy Junior, maybe. I don’t remember model.


 


Road Blasters

I played in Road Blasters. Blasters don’t just exist on a sideroad, you know. I have a game on a standalone cartridge. So, I like, when game is on a standalone cartridge. But gamepacks are also good. As you can say. In this game you need to ride forward and shoot  enemies cars and obstacles. And collect fuel. And you can upgrade your gun. It is good to play game!



Graphics is ok. Control is ok. So, it is a nice game in genre car combat. I know, that there is also a Sega MegaDrive version.  But I don’t have it. I played in Nes, right now.

I like this game a lot. But maybe it don’t have a lot of content.

 


Power Rangers

After that it goes into action cartridge Power Rangers. I was surprised by gfx in game. Very beautiful.  With big sprites for characters. And good gameplay. It is nice to shoot. And look what is going on. One interesting moment, that character is don’t react immediately, in my case. Just like he has some power to be slow. Maybe it seemed. I came to the boss of first level. So, this is my goal.



So, I first time to run this cartridge. And was surprised. How good it is. I have part 1. And how many part exists – I don’t know. But, I think several should exists.

One minus - it is hieroglyph. So, there are some cinematics. You can read some text. And don’t know what it is about. But game has a genre - action game. So, it doesn’t react on game.

 And I entered some door. And gain a sword. Instead of gun. And next go to boss. But I cannot defeat him yet.



Gunnac

After that, I have cartridge Gunnac. I run it. It is a great theme. I know it for a long time.  And I played it, I can say. Cool graphics, killing gameplay. You are flying in a spaceship and shoot. And it is space shooter. Enemies are sci fi and funny. 



There are some carrots that are shooting into you, for example. And there are serious enemies. So, it is powerful 8 bit sci fi action space shooter 8 bit videogame. And a lot of weapons and bonus are here! They are dropping all the time. And lasers and even flamethrower.

 


There are lots of lasers, beams, super weapon is on second button. In this terms game is very fast. Plus beautiful gfx. I can defeat now a first boss, only.



So, I had a cool weekend!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frinsh – simple game match. Release!